Treat your feet to lasting comfort in orthotic-friendly, diabetic-friendly Oasis Men’s Jackson Boots
Every feature of this lace-up boot is designed to deliver soothing comfort. It begins with the non-slip outsole that absorbs shock while keeping you steady on your feet. The full-grain leather upper, tongue and cushioned collar work with moisture-wicking Trek-Dry® lining to provide a comfortable, healthy foot environment. Orthotic- and diabetic-friendly.
Click here to view Oasis comfort construction.
Features & Benefits of Oasis Men’s Jackson Boots:
- Rubber outsole with Foot Cradle Technology, creates a wide, stable base and holds the heel in a neutral position, encouraging a proper walking gait.
- Trek-Dry vamp lining is made of a bamboo-based fiber with natural antimicrobial properties and ceramic that naturally disperses moisture.
- Natural Skintex® lining treatment, with antibacterial silver ions, helps keep skin smooth and soft.
- Reinforced toe box protects toes without a bulky look.
- Nylon composite shank adds stability.
Other Important Information About Oasis Men’s Jackson Boots:
- Material Content: water-resistant leather upper, microfiber sockliner with bamboo / ceramic / urea / silver, EVA insole and midsole, nylon / fiberglass shank, rubber outsole with thermoplastic polyurethane heel stabilizer.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.