Take stable steps in Oasis Men’s Hankin Clogs with Foot Cradle Technology
This clog surrounds your foot with soothing comfort. Outsole with Foot Cradle Technology™. The shock-absorbing, non-slip outsole features Foot Cradle Technology, which helps stabilize your stride. The suede upper, soft faux fur collar lining and Trek-Dry® lining provide a comfortable, healthy foot environment.
Features & Benefits of Oasis Men’s Hankin Clogs:
- Rubber outsole with Foot Cradle Technology, creates a wide, stable base and holds the heel in a neutral position, encouraging a proper gait.
- Gel pad in the forefoot of the outsole provides extra cushioning.
- Trek-Dry vamp lining, with naturally antimicrobial bamboo-based fiber and ceramic that naturally disperses moisture, promotes a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Natural Skintex® lining treatment, with antibacterial silver ions, helps keep skin smooth and soft.
- Lightweight, durable Oasis Grasp rubber outsole absorbs shock and resists slips.
- Reinforced toe box protects toes without creating a bulky, “steel toe” look.
- Rigid nylon composite shank adds stability.
Other Important Information About Oasis Men’s Hankin Clogs:
- Material Content: suede upper, microfiber upper lining with bamboo and ceramic fibers, EVA insole and midsole, nylon and fiberglass shank, rubber outsole with thermoplastic polyurethane heel stabilizer and SEBS gel pad in forefoot.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.