Athletic-inspired style combines with therapeutic comfort in Oasis Men’s George Therapeutic Shoes
Experience the therapeutic benefits of Oasis with the look of a sneaker in this sporty lace-up shoe. The non-slip outsole provides excellent traction and stability while absorbing shock. The suede and mesh upper, along with antimicrobial Trek-Dry® linings, provides a comfortable, healthy foot environment. Plus, the shoe is made with Strobel construction for added flexibility.
Features & Benefits of Oasis Men’s George Therapeutic Shoes:
- Rubber outsole with Foot Cradle Technology provides stability and supports your heel in a neutral position to encourage a proper walking gait.
- Trek-Dry vamp lining has natural antimicrobial properties and ceramic fiber that disperses moisture for a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Natural Skintex lining treatment, with antibacterial silver ions, helps keep skin smooth and soft.
- Reinforced toe box protects toes without a bulky look.
- Nylon composite shank adds stability.
Other Important Information About Oasis Men’s George Therapeutic Shoes:
- Material Content: suede / mesh upper, microfiber sockliner with bamboo and ceramic fibers treated with silver, EVA insole and midsole, nylon / fiberglass shank, rubber outsole with thermoplastic polyurethane heel stabilizer.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.