Made with genuine handsewn construction, Nurse Mates Women’s Pennie Slip-On Loafers infuse a classic style with all-day comfort
A timeless favorite, this penny loafer makes a great choice for days when you have to be on your feet for long hours. The stain-resistant leather upper is made with true handsewn moccasin construction, resulting in a flexible feel. Plus, it has an elastic insert under the tongue for a little stretch. You get plenty of comfort underfoot, thanks to the arch support and foam footbed that conforms to the shape of your foot. The polyurethane outsole absorbs the shock of each step, while giving you just a slight lift with a low wedge.
Features & Benefits of Nurse Mates Women’s Pennie Slip-On Loafers:
- Leather upper, made with true handsewn moccasin construction, flexes with the motion of your foot.
- Elastic insert under the tongue stretches for a customized fit.
- Foam footbed conforms to your foot, while cushioning your steps.
- Arch support “hugs” the natural contours of your foot.
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane outsole with a low wedge gives you a comfortable lift.
Other Important Information About Nurse Mates Women’s Pennie Slip-On Loafers:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, foam footbed, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.