Nurse Mates Women’s Colleen Clogs cushion your steps all day with shock-absorbing Energy Core construction
Nurse Mates is known among healthcare professionals for creating comfortable shoes, and this clog is no exception! Energy Core® construction incorporates an inner core of polyurethane cushioning in the heel that offers shock absorption under the entire length of the foot. The lightweight, blown EVA unit outsole delivers powerful, shock-absorbing protection and features rubber inserts for superior slip resistance to help keep you steady on your feet. Not only does this clog feel comfortable, it looks great too! The stain-resistant, tumbled leather upper, lined with soft Nurse Mates Signature fabric, features a swivel heel strap and side panels of artistic tooled leather for a distinctive look.
Click here to view a Nurse Mates Technology .
Features & Benefits of Nurse Mates Women’s Colleen Clogs:
- Lightweight, blown EVA unit bottom absorbs shock, and rubber inserts offer superior slip-resistance and durability.
- Rigid outer shell at the heel features an inner core of polyurethane cushioning that delivers powerful, shock-absorbing protection from heel to toe.
- Stain-resistant, tumbled leather upper offers durability, a smooth, natural finish and unparalleled softness.
Other Important Information About Nurse Mates Women’s Colleen Clogs:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper, nylon blend upper lining and sockliner, latex / EVA insole, polyurethane midsole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.