Nurse Mates Women’s Callie Slip-Ons deliver exceptional shock absorption with Energy Core construction
For more than 40 years, Nurse Mates has been providing healthcare professionals with comfortable shoes, like this basic slip-on. Energy Core® construction incorporates an inner core of polyurethane cushioning in the heel that offers shock absorption under the entire length of the foot. The lightweight, blown EVA unit outsole delivers powerful, shock-absorbing protection and features rubber inserts for superior slip resistance to help keep you steady on your feet. The stain-resistant, tumbled leather upper, lined with soft Nurse Mates Signature fabric, is easy to slip on and off, thanks to the hidden double elastic inserts.
Click here to view a Nurse Mates Technology .
Features & Benefits of Nurse Mates Women’s Callie Slip-Ons:
- Lightweight, blown EVA unit bottom absorbs shock, and rubber inserts offer superior slip-resistance and durability.
- Rigid outer shell at the heel features an inner core of polyurethane cushioning that delivers powerful, shock-absorbing protection from heel to toe.
- Stain-resistant, tumbled leather upper offers durability, a smooth, natural finish and unparalleled softness.
- Pillow Top insole conforms to your foot with a layer of memory foam and helps keep feet dry with DRYZ moisture management technology.
Other Important Information About Nurse Mates Women’s Callie Slip-Ons:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather upper, nylon blend upper lining and sockliner, latex / EVA insole, polyurethane midsole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.