Nurse Mates Women’s Andes Slip-On Shoes treat hard-working feet to the softness of Pillow Top cushioning
This versatile slip-on has all the comfort you need for long days on your feet. Plus, it looks great with a full-grain leather upper that resists stains for easy care, while stretch elastic inserts and a padded collar and tongue combine for a fit you’ll love. The durable rubber outsole resists slips, ensuring a steady stride. The best part is the four-layer Pillow Top footbed, which molds to the contours of your foot, redistributing pressure and cushioning your steps.
Features & Benefits of Nurse Mates Women’s Andes Slip-On Shoes:
- Stain-resistant, full-grain leather upper is easy to clean.
- Durable, slip-resistant outsole helps keep you steady, even in slippery workplace conditions.
- Padded collar and tongue and stretch elastic inserts on the instep offer a comfortable fit.
- Four-layer Pillow Top footbed cushions your steps and helps keep you comfortable during long days on your feet.
- Dryz® moisture-wicking lining on the footbed helps keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Nurse Mates Women’s Andes Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper, woven fabric upper lining, Pillow Top foam footbed, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.