Work out with long-lasting comfort, even on cardio machines, in New Balance Women’s WX813 Cross Training Shoes
This lightweight, low profile cross trainer combines cushioning and support while helping prevent the numbness often experienced while using cardio machines. The C-CAP® compression-molded EVA midsole cushions and supports your steps, while the flexible rubber outsole helps keep you steady. Removable insole. For normal arches. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s WX813 Cross Training Shoes:
- NDurance rubber compound is used in high-wear areas of the outsole for maximum durability.
- C-CAP® compression-molded EVA midsole offers cushioning, support and a flexible feel.
- Multi-directional flex grooves enhance flexibility and grip on the gym floor.
- Strategically placed rubber pods in the outsole help reduce the weight of the shoe while providing traction.
- No-sew, four-way stretch fabric upper gives feet plenty of room and adds extra comfort and flexibility.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s WX813 Cross Training Shoes:
- Material Content: four-way stretch fabric upper, stretch fabric upper lining, slow release foam sockliner, dual-density slow release foam / open cell polyurethane insole, C-CAP EVA midsole, rubber / NDurance outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.