Stay on the move with ultra-light cushioning in New Balance Women’s WX797v2 Cross Trainer Shoes
Wear this synthetic / mesh cross trainer from workouts to everyday errands! You’ll feel light on your feet, thanks to the REVlite® midsole, made of an innovative foam compound that’s lighter than standard foam. QUIX® technology on the inside of the forefoot promotes a natural, efficient foot motion with the ideal combination of support and flexibility, while the rugged Ndurance® rubber outsole offers durability for long-lasting wear. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s WX797v2 Cross Trainer Shoes:
- Ndurance® rubber outsole helps maximize durability in high-wear areas.
- REVlite foam compound in the midsole provides the same cushioning and durability of heavier foams with a lighter weight.
- QUIX® technology on the inside of the forefoot offers a combination of support and flexibility, encouraging the foot to move naturally.
- Rubber outsole with a lug tread pattern delivers sure-footed traction, even on off-road surfaces.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s WX797v2 Cross Trainer Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, synthetic upper lining, EVA sockliner, polyurethane insole, REVlite / QUIX midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.