New Balance Women’s WX623v2 Lace-Up Shoes — a versatile trainer with plenty of cushioning and comfort
This cross-training shoe is comfortable and versatile enough for long days on your feet or working out at the gym. An internal shank embedded inside the cushiony IMEVA midsole supports the arch, while the removable ABZORB® insole adds extra cushioning and shock absorption. You get a comfortable fit, thanks to the lace-up leather upper and anatomically positioned foam pads in the collar. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s WX623v2 Lace-Up Shoes:
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole offers firm, yet flexible cushioning.
- Seamless Phantom Liner feels light on your feet and enhances the comfortable fit.
- Non-marking rubber outsole won’t scuff floors.
- Anatomically positioned foam pads in the collar cushion the ankle and help hold the heel in place.
- Seamless Phantom Liner™ feels light on your feet and enhances the comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s WX623v2 Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Phantom Liner upper lining, fabric sockliner, ABZORB insole, injection molded EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.