New Balance Women’s WX20v2 Minimus Cross Training Shoes deliver barefoot-like comfort plus protection
This low profile cross trainer is designed to help you get more out of your workout with less shoe! Your foot rests in a more natural position, mimicking the feeling of being barefoot, while the C-CAP® midsole offers just enough cushioning to protect feel from the ground. The synthetic mesh upper with adjustable lacing feels comfortable with or without socks. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s WX20v2 Minimus Cross Training Shoes:
- Lightweight, low profile design provides a combination of stability and flexibility.
- Strategically placed rubber pods on the outsole add durability.
- No-sew synthetic / mesh upper helps prevent irritation and allows the upper to conform to the foot.
- C-CAP compression-molded EVA midsole offers cushioning and flexibility.
- NX-1 last (shape) creates a 4mm drop from the heel to forefoot, putting the foot in a more natural position.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s WX20v2 Minimus Cross Training Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, C-Cap EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.