New Balance Women’s WX1012 Cross Training Shoes deliver an ideal combination of cushioning, stability and control
Walk, run or exercise with confidence in every step in this cross trainer. The ENCAP midsole provides a blend of soft cushioning and firm support, while the ACTEVA™ midsole with N-ergy® technology adds superior cushioning and shock absorption. Synthetic / mesh upper with thermoplastic polyurethane welding for lightweight support. Recommended for normal and high arches. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s WX1012 Cross Training Shoes:
- ENCAP midsole combines a core of soft cushioning EVA in the midsole with a firm polyurethane rim for support and durability.
- ACTEVA provides exceptional durability yet is lighter than standard midsole foam.
- NDurance® rubber adds maximum durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- N-ergy, a resilient engineered elastomer in the midsole, provides advanced cushioning and shock absorption.
- External heel counter and thermoplastic polyurethane welding add lightweight, flexible support.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s WX1012 Cross Training Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, Acteva insole, ENCAP midsole, plastic shank, NDurance rubber / blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
- Made in USA.
About New Balance:
New Balance strives to help people meet their fitness goals, whether it’s living a more healthy and active lifestyle or walking or running a first 5K. New Balance footwear blends function and fashion, offering performance technology with sporty style.