Whether you run on the roads or walk the trails, get the traction you need in New Balance Women’s WT810v2 Trail Running Shoes
Built to tackle tougher terrain, this trail shoe helps keep you confident on and off the road. Rugged AT Tread® on the rubber outsole grips the ground with sure-footed traction. The injection-molded EVA midsole and removable polyurethane insole work together to cushion your steps as you walk or run. Synthetic / mesh upper laces up to fit. Recommended for normal arches. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s WT810v2 Trail Running Shoes:
- AT Tread® all-terrain rubber outsole provides traction for on and off-road wear.
- Injection-molded EVA midsole offers long-lasting, cushioned comfort.
- Spine design on the outsole allows for greater flexibility and control on uneven terrain, while promoting a more natural stride.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s WT810v2 Trail Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, polyester upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.