Tread lightly with cushioned comfort and all-terrain traction in New Balance Women’s WT610v2 Trail Running Shoes
Off-road runners rely on the WT610v2 for unsurpassed cushioning. The ACTEVA® LITE midsole softens your steps without weighing you down. Plus, it flexes with your foot for a more natural stride. The all-terrain treaded rubber outsole helps keep you steady whether you stay on the road or hit the trails. A breathable mesh upper and removable foam insole complete this comfortable package. Recommended for normal arches. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s WT610v2 Trail Running Shoes:
- ACTEVA LITE midsole offers cushioning that’s lighter than standard midsole foam.
- AT Tread® all-terrain outsole provides traction for on and off-road wear.
- Mesh upper with breathable nylon / polyester lining laces up to fit and helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Midsole design allows for flexibility and control on uneven terrain.
- Foam insole can be removed to accommodate orthotics.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s WT610v2 Trail Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, nylon / polyester upper lining, foam insole, ACTEVA LITE midsole, AT Tread rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.