Take healthier steps in New Balance Women’s WT20v2 Minimus Running Shoes
As the newest member of the New Balance Minimus collection, this running shoe promotes a healthier foot movement. The NL-1 shape lowers the drop from heel to toes to encourage a more natural foot strike. The Acteva™ midsole helps keep the shoe lightweight, while the synthetic / mesh upper makes it breathable. Vibram® rubber outsole delivers traction for steadier steps.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s WT20v2 Minimus Running Shoes:
- Acteva midsole is 12% lighter than standard midsoles, yet provides long-lasting durability.
- Vibram® rubber outsole is designed for maximum traction to help keep you steady on your feet.
- NL-1 last (shape) offers a 4mm drop, which means the heel is positioned 4mm higher than the forefoot, promoting a more natural foot strike.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s WT20v2 Minimus Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, nylon mesh upper lining, nylon sockliner, Acteva midsole, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.