Get in the game with exceptionally lightweight comfort and a low profile ride in New Balance Women’s WC851 Tennis Shoes
The ACTEVA® Lite cushioned midsole makes this the lightest tennis shoe yet from New Balance! The low profile design gets you closer to the court, while the non-marking herringbone traction outsole helps keep you steady as you turn and move from side to side. Extra cushioning comes from the removable ABZORB® insole. Supportive synthetic / mesh upper. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s WC851 Tennis Shoes:
- ACTEVA Lite midsole offers cushioning that’s lighter than standard midsole foam.
- Ndurance® rubber compound is used in high-wear areas of the outsole for maximum durability.
- Top-of-the-line ABZORB insole cushions your steps and absorbs shock for the ultimate ride.
- ISS™ (Internal Support System) incorporates extra midfoot support in the synthetic / mesh upper.
- Herringbone outsole provides increased traction for lateral (side-to-side) motion and quick turns, as well as added durability in the toe box area.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s WC851 Tennis Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, ABZORB insole, ACTEVA Lite midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.