Get the stability and comfort you need in New Balance Women’s WC804 Tennis Shoes
This tennis shoe is designed for players who require superior motion control yet is great for anyone who wants excellent support. Rollbar® technology helps reduce rearfoot movement, preventing overpronation (foot rolling inward too much). The 804 is ideal for overpronators or others seeking stability on the court. The C-CAP® midsole works with Abzorb® cushioning to soften your steps. Full-grain leather upper with moisture-managing Lighting Dry lining. Recommended for flat and normal arches. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s WC804 Tennis Shoes:
- Rollbar thermoplastic polyurethane posting system helps minimize rearfoot movement.
- Lighting Dry lining transfers moisture away from your feet to help keep them dry.
- C-CAP compression-molded EVA midsole provides superior cushioning and flexibility.
- NDurance® rubber adds maximum durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Abzorb cushioning provides exceptional shock absorption.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s WC804 Tennis Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, Lightning Dry upper lining, Abzorb insole, C-Cap midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.