Neutral walkers and runners can count on cushioned comfort in New Balance Women’s W840v2 Running Shoes
Soften your steps as you walk or run in this neutral running shoe. It’s built with low-profile N2 technology for long-lasting cushioning. Plus, the flexible ACTEVA™ LITE midsole adds extra comfort without weighing you down. A synthetic / mesh upper with a wide toe box provides a generous fit, giving your toes some wiggle room. Recommended for flat arch foot types. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s W840v2 Running Shoes:
- N2 technology provides long-lasting cushioning in a low-profile design, helping to keep the foot closer to the ground for better balance.
- ACTEVA LITE midsole is made of a material that’s lighter than standard midsole foam for cushioning that won’t weigh you down.
- Roomy last (shape) offers extra space in the forefoot area.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s W840v2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, synthetic upper lining, EVA sockliner, polyurethane insole, ACTEVA LITE midsole, blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
- Made in USA.