Experience a barefoot-like feel with a low-profile design and lightweight cushioning in New Balance Women’s Minimus 20v3 Lace-Up Shoes
If you want the feeling of being barefoot at the gym without actually going barefoot, this lightweight, versatile cross-trainer is the shoe for you! The low-profile design has a 4mm heel-to-toe drop, placing the foot in a more natural position. The innovative REVlite midsole adds cushioning without weighing you down. Plus, you can feel confident on your feet, thanks to traction from the Vibram® rubber outsole. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s Minimus 20v3 Lace-Up Shoes:
- REVlite provides the same cushioning and durability of foams that are 30% heavier, offering a lightweight ride without sacrificing comfort or stability.
- Vibram rubber outsole provides maximum surface contact and multi-direction traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- No-sew design helps prevent rubbing against the foot.
- Antimicrobial treatment fights odor for a fresh foot environment.
- Minimus design features a 4mm heel-to-toe drop, promoting a more natural stride.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s Minimus 20v3 Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA footbed, REVlite midsole, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
About New Balance:
New Balance strives to help people meet their fitness goals, whether it’s living a more healthy and active lifestyle or walking or running a first 5K. New Balance footwear blends function and fashion, offering performance technology with sporty style.