New Balance Women’s 990v3 Running Shoes — the ideal blend of cushioning and stability for most runners
American craftsmanship creates a classic running shoe that’s packed with comfort! Cushioning comes from the Abzorb® midsole, which also features ENCAP® technology for a combination of soft cushioning, durability and support. Mesh inserts add breathability to the premium leather upper. Whether you go for daily runs or are running errands, you can count on this lace-up style to take you where you need to go with lasting comfort. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 990v3 Running Shoes:
- Abzorb midsole cushions your steps.
- ENCAP technology combines a core of soft cushioning EVA in the midsole with a firm polyurethane rim for support and durability.
- Ndurance® rubber compound in the outsole provides maximum durability in high-wear areas.
- Dual-density collar foam offers a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 990v3 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, polyester sockliner, molded EVA insole, Abzorb midsole, Ndurance / blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
- Made in USA.
About New Balance:
New Balance strives to help people meet their fitness goals, whether it’s living a more healthy and active lifestyle or walking or running a first 5K. New Balance footwear blends function and fashion, offering performance technology with sporty style.