You’ll be ready to explore the great outdoors with waterproof protection in New Balance Women’s 968 Country Walking Shoes
This rugged trail walking shoe is built for the outdoors, yet it’s a great choice for casual wear, too! Not only is the leather upper waterproof, it’s also made with seam-sealed construction to keep out the elements so your feet will stay dry. Dual-density collar combines softer foam against the foot for a cushioned fit and firmer foam for support. You also get cushioned comfort underfoot with a flexible C-CAP® compression-molded EVA midsole and a layer of Abzorb® foam that gently conforms to the foot and disperses pressure. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 968 Country Walking Shoes:
- C-CAP compression-molded EVA midsole offers a blend of cushioning and flexibility.
- Top-of-the-line Abzorb foam cushions your steps for a comfortable ride.
- Stability Web® provides arch support that's both firm and lightweight while preventing midfoot flex.
- External heel counter creates a great fit at the heel.
- Premium waterproof leather upper and seam-sealed waterproof construction help keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 968 Country Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: waterproof leather upper, polyester upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, C-CAP / Abzorb midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.