New Balance Women’s 940 NBx Running Shoes — a high-stability trainer with cushioning and support for serious pronation control
This running shoe is designed to provide a highly stable platform for moderate to severe overpronators (foot rolls inward). Stabilicore® technology offers excellent support and motion control, while N-ergy in the heel adds cushioning and extra shock absorption where you need it most.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 940 NBx Running Shoes:
- Synthetic leather / mesh upper offers lightweight comfort and support.
- Full-length Abzorb® Strobel board enhances cushioning.
- N-ergy in the heel provides advanced shock absorption and cushioning.
- Acteva Lite® midsole resists compression and is 24% lighter than standard foam.
- Stabilicore medial support system provides an extremely smooth transition from heel to toe-off.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 940 NBx Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, polyester knit mesh upper lining, Ortholite open-cell polyurethane sockliner, open-cell polyurethane insole, Acteva Lite midsole, Stability Web thermoplastic polyurethane shank, blown rubber and Ndurance rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.