New Balance Women’s 928 Tie Walking Shoes with motion control make easier work of walking!
This streamlined update to the 927 walking shoe makes moving even easier! The improved outsole features a supportive graphite plate that optimizes walking stability, wear and traction. The Rollbar® posting system controls rearfoot movement, and the Walking Strike Path® helps stabilize the foot. Plus, the upper features a softer, finer quality leather, while a Lightning Dry™ sockliner helps keep feet dry. Abzorb® SBS technology provides lasting shock absorption. Ndurance® rubber outsoles extend wear in high impact areas. Recommended for flat arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 928 Tie Walking Shoes:
- Leather upper offers a comfortable fit with a refined collar shape that helps reduce irritation.
- Rubber outsole offers walking stability with a supportive graphite plate.
- Rollbar, a thermoplastic urethane posting system, offers rearfoot motion control.
- Walking Strike Path alignment technology in the outsole helps stabilize the foot through the natural walking gait.
- Lightning Dry sockliner manages moisture for a dry foot environment.
- Abzorb SBS foam in the midsole provides shock absorption.
- Ndurance® rubber helps maximize durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 928 Tie Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather or leather / mesh upper, Phantom Lining upper lining, polyester sockliner, molded polyurethane insole, Abzorb SBS / C-Cap midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Mesh: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.