Stabilize your feet and help control overpronation with New Balance Women’s 927 Tie Walking Shoes
This leading motion control walking shoe is designed for those who
need superior comfort and stability. Specifically designed with a premier pronation control device called Rollbar®, a thermoplastic polyurethane posting system that minimizes rearfoot movement, for the ultimate in motion control. The C-Cap® molded EVA midsole offers cushioning and flexibility, while Abzorb® SBS provides optimal shock absorption. The removable Abzorb foam insole softens each step, and the Walking Strike Path® rubber outsole guides your foot as you walk. The full-grain leather upper laces up easily. Orthotic-Friendly. For flat arches.
Click here to view the outsole and the Absorb SBS heel.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 927 Tie Walking Shoes:
- Rollbar, a thermoplastic polyurethane post, provides rearfoot
stability to minimize pronation.
- C-Cap midsole, made of compression molded EVA,
gives the shoe superior cushioning and flexibility.
- Absorb SBS cushions your steps and absorbs shock.
- Removable Abzorb insole, made of a top of the line foam,
- Walking Strike Path outsole offers stability and guides
feet through the walking gait cycle.
- Rubber outsole is durable and slip-resistant for steady steps.
- Antimicrobial Lightning Dry® sockliner manages moisture to
keep feet dry and healthy.
- Phantom® liner in the upper feels smooth with reduced seams, helping to prevent foot irritation.
- 3M® reflective material aids in visibility during low-light hours for safety.
- Full-grain leather upper feels smooth and supple on your feet.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 927 Tie Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Phantom upper lining, Lightning Dry (polyester) sockliner, Abzorb insole, C-Cap midsole, Stability Web shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry only.