New Balance Women’s 910 Trail Running Shoes… waterproof cushioning and stability for off-road runners
Rugged trails are no match for this great running shoe, made with Abzorb® FL Anti-Freeze top of the line midsole EVA foam. Most EVA gets stiff at cold temperatures, but Anti-Freeze will maintain a cushioned ride. Rock Stop is a flexible protective layer that protects feet from rocks and shock, minimizing pressure and dispersing shock energy, while Toe Protect upper technology shields your toes from impact with rocks, roots and other obstacles. Recommended for normal and high arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 910 Trail Running Shoes:
- Ndurance® rubber provides maximum durability in high wear areas and helps keep you steady on rough terrain or streets.
- Gore-Tex XCR provides 100% waterproof protection from the elements.
- NLOCK® integrated lacing and webbing system provides optimal fit, support and security.
- Removable Ortholite® insole is breathable, moisture-wicking, anti-odor and antimicrobial.
- Dual-density collar foam molds to the heel, creating a personalized fit and minimizing rearfoot movement.
- Sure-Lace™ has a reciprocating wave pattern that helps keep laces tied.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 910 Trail Running Shoes:
- Material Content: polyester mesh / synthetic leather upper, polyester upper lining, Ortholite insole, EVA midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, Ndurance rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.