New Balance Women’s 890v4 Running Shoes pack plenty of cushioning in a modern style that won’t weigh you down!
Runners at the top reach for the 890v4 for lightweight comfort that doesn’t skimp on cushioning… and walkers will love it, too! The removable ABZORB® insole works with the innovative REVlite foam in the midsole to soften your steps. The lowered heel design promotes a more natural foot strike. The mesh / synthetic upper boasts a smooth, modern look with seamless, no-sew construction, and it comfortably wraps the arch with a foot-hugging fit. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 890v4 Running Shoes:
- Removable insole with top-of-the-line ABZORB foam provides long-lasting cushioning.
- REVlite midsole offers extra cushioning with a lightweight feel.
- Natural PL-8 last (shape) positions the heel closer to the ground for a more natural foot strike.
- Mesh / synthetic upper with seamless, no-sew construction “hugs” the arch for added comfort.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 890v4 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / synthetic upper, Phantom Fit fabric upper lining, nylon / polyester sockliner, ABZORB insole, REVlite midsole, blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
About New Balance:
New Balance strives to help people meet their fitness goals, whether it’s living a more healthy and active lifestyle or walking or running a first 5K. New Balance footwear blends function and fashion, offering performance technology with sporty style.