New Balance Women’s 890v3 Running Shoes — world-class cushioning that’s light on your feet
Runners at the top reach for the 890v3 for lightweight comfort that doesn’t skimp on underfoot cushioning… walkers will love it, too! The removable ABZORB® insole works with the REVlite midsole to soften your steps. The lowered heel design promotes a more natural foot strike. No-sew, seamless synthetic and mesh upper. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 890v3 Running Shoes:
- ABZORB top-of-the-line foam in the removable insole cushions your steps for the ultimate in comfort.
- REVlite midsole is made of an innovative foam compound that offers the same cushioning and durability of heavier foams, yet with a lighter feel.
- Natural PL-1 last (shape) lowers the heel to an 8mm offset (the heel rests 8mm higher than the forefoot), resulting in a more natural foot strike.
- Synthetic / mesh upper with no-sew, seamless construction wraps the foot with a sleek look.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 890v3 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, nylon / polyester upper lining and sockliner, ABZORB insole, REVlite midsole, blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
About New Balance:
New Balance strives to help people meet their fitness goals, whether it’s living a more healthy and active lifestyle or walking or running a first 5K. New Balance footwear blends function and fashion, offering performance technology with sporty style.