New Balance Women’s 890v2 Running Shoes deliver ultra lightweight comfort and performance with modern style
Enjoy your walk or run with comfort that won’t weigh you down in this great-looking running shoe. The midsole is made with innovative REVlite foam, which offers cushioning and stability with an incredibly lightweight feel. The low profile design positions the heel closer to the ground than most running shoes, promoting a more natural stride. Synthetic mesh upper with no-sew construction for a comfortable fit. Recommended for normal arches. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 890v2 Running Shoes:
- Natural PL-1 last (shape) lowers the profile of the shoe, getting the heel closer to the ground for a more natural stride.
- REVlite foam compound provides the same responsiveness and durability of heavier foams for a lightweight ride without sacrificing cushioning or stability.
- Abzorb® cushioning in the midfoot adds exceptional shock absorption.
- No-sew seamless construction wraps the midfoot with a comfortable fit.
- Snug quarter area and roomy vamp enhance the fit.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 890v2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic mesh upper, nylon / polyester upper lining and sockliner, Abzorb insole, REVlite midsole, blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.