New Balance Women's 870v3 Running Shoes offer a real down-to-earth comfort experience in a low-profile design
Lowering the heel to keep the foot closer to the ground is not only a more natural way to run and walk, it helps enhance stability. That’s why you’ll love the low profile of this running shoe from New Balance. The natural PL-1 last (shape) promotes a more natural foot strike. The REVlite® midsole provides lightweight cushioning and durability, while the removable ABZORB® foam insole delivers even more cushioned comfort. Recommended for normal arch foot types. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance 870v3 Running Shoes:
- Low-profile, natural PL-1 last (shape) positions the heel 8mm higher than the forefoot for a more natural foot strike.
- Synthetic / thermoplastic polyurethane upper with no-sew seamless construction offers lightweight comfort.
- Innovative, lightweight REVlite foam midsole provides the same cushioning and durability as heavier foams.
- Ndurance rubber delivers maximum durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Removable ABZORB top-of-the-line foam insole adds extra cushioning.
Other Important Information About New Balance 870v3 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / thermoplastic polyurethane upper, nylon upper lining and sockliner, ABZORB insole, REVlite midsole, blown rubber / Ndurance rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.