New Balance Women’s 870v2 Running Shoes revolutionize stability with a lightweight feel and sleek, sporty style
Whether you walk or run, step out with ultra-light comfort in this premium running shoe. The midsole is made of REVlite®, an innovative foam that offers the stability and support mild overpronators need to help keep the foot from rolling inward too much, all with a lightweight feel. ABZORB® cushioning in the removable insole absorbs the shock of each step. The seamless air mesh and synthetic upper adds extra midfoot support. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 870v2 Running Shoes:
- REVlite foam midsole provides the same responsiveness and durability of heavier foams, offering a lightweight ride without sacrificing cushioning or stability.
- No-sew seamless air mesh / synthetic upper wraps the midfoot for a supportive fit.
- Natural PL-1 last (shape) lowers the profile for an 8mm heel-to-toe drop, resulting in a more natural foot strike.
- Ndurance® rubber compound is used in high-wear areas of the outsole for maximum durability.
- Top-of-the-line ABZORB cushioning in the midfoot absorbs shock for the ultimate ride.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 870v2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: air mesh / synthetic upper, nylon upper lining and sockliner, ABZORB insole, Revlite midsole, blown rubber / Ndurance rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.