New Balance Women’s 860 Walking Shoes combine great cushioning and stability for unsurpassed comfort
If you ever go walking in running shoes, this lightweight synthetic / mesh walker was made just for you. Get the flexibility and feel of a running shoe with plenty of support and cushioning. The Stride Bar offers pronation control, helping prevent the foot from rolling inward too much, while N-ergy® technology adds shock absorption in the heel.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 860 Walking Shoes:
- Stride Bar, a low profile medial wedge, promotes a smooth transition through the gait cycle.
- Ortholite® insole delivers long-lasting comfort, breathability and antimicrobial protection against odor.
- Phantom liner helps reduce rubbing and irritation.
- Synthetic / mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support.
- Walking Strike Path® stabilizes the foot as you walk.
- N-ergy in the heel adds advanced shock absorption and cushioning.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 860 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: polyurethane / mesh upper, polyester upper lining, EVA / terry sockliner, Ortholite insole, Acteva midsole, Ndurance rubber and rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.