New Balance Women’s 846 Walking Shoes give you the ultimate in motion control
This walking shoe provides serious motion control thanks to Rollbar®, a thermo-polyurethane posting system that minimizes rearfoot movement. Abzorb®, an EVA foam, offers an amazing blend of comfort and performance. Walking Strike Path® outsole stabilizes steps and guides the foot through the walking cycle.
Click here to view the outsole and the Absorb® FL heel.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 846 Walking Shoes:
- Abzorb EVA foam in the midsole cushions your steps.
- Phantom Liner® in the forefoot is light and breathable, helping keep your foot cool.
- 3M® Reflectivity helps keep you safe by reflecting light during low light hours.
- Medicare approved (HSPCS) Code.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 846 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather and mesh upper, brushed polyester (heel) and polyester mesh (forefoot) upper lining, brushed polyester sockliner, Ortholite® insole, Abzorb FL (EVA foam) and Rollbar (thermoplastic polyurethane medial post) midsole, Ndurance® rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry only.