Take comfort in New Balance Women's 845 Stability Walker Walking Shoes
Don't let heel pain, pronation and swelling slow you down, pick up the pace in this New Balance walking shoe. A breathable synthetic leather and mesh upper with a double stretch tongue adds a custom-like fit. Stability comes from the non-marking, durable rubber outsole, and motion control Rollbar® technology minimizes pronation (foot rolling inward). The removable Abzorb® foam insole works with the molded EVA midsole to cushion and redistribute pressure.
Click here to view the stretch quarters on the tongue.
Click here to view stabilizing outsole.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women's 845 Stability Walker Walking Shoes:
- Rollbar, a thermoplastic urethane system, helps minimize rearfoot movement for the ultimate in motion control.
- Double stretch quarter on tongue offers a customized fit, great for swollen feet.
- Abzorb FL® top-of-the-line foam midsole blends stability and cushioning for amazing comfort.
- Walking Strike Path outsole helps stabilize and guide the foot through the walking gait cycle.
- Lightweight, non-marking rubber outsole provides traction to help keep you steady on your feet.
- Removable Abzorb foam insole provides cushioning and relieves pressure on your feet.
- Abzorb Stroebel Board maximizes shock absorption from heel to toe.
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper offers support and breathability.
- Recommended for normal arches.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women's 845 Stability Walker Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather and mesh upper, polyester upper lining, brushed nylon sockliner, EVA insole, molded EVA midsole, Rollbar (thermoplastic polyurethane) shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.