Stay steady on your feet with superior stability and motion control in New Balance Women’s 815 Walking Shoes
This lightweight leather and mesh walking shoe is packed with motion control technology for a smooth, steady walk. The Stride Bar and Walking Strike Path® in the outsole work together to stabilize your stride. Made of compression-molded EVA, the cushiony C-CAP® midsole provides cushioning and support, softening impact on your feet. Removable OrthoLite® insole. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 815 Walking Shoes:
- C-CAP compression-molded EVA midsole provides superior cushioning and flexibility.
- NDurance rubber outsole offers maximum durability in high-wear areas.
- Leather / mesh upper laces up for a comfortable fit.
- Stride Bar technology promotes a smooth transition from heel strike to toe-off.
- Walking Strike Path stabilizes the foot through the walking gait cycle.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 815 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / mesh upper, Ortholite open-cell polyurethane insole, C-CAP compression-molded EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.