New Balance Women’s 812 Tie Walking Shoes offer walkers the additional stability they need
Walk more stably and confidently thanks to the thermoplastic posting system in this synthetic leather walking shoe that minimizes rearfoot movement to help control pronation (foot rolls inward). The removable Polisport® antimicrobial polyurethane insole keeps feet healthier and offers a flexible fit. Plus, this shoe is made in the USA. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly. For flat to normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 812 Tie Walking Shoes:
- Polisport insole treated with Aegis® promotes a healthy foot environment.
- Rollbar® technology offers motion control.
- Walking Strike Path® in the outsole stabilizes the foot through the walking gait cycle.
- Removable insole makes the shoe orthotic-friendly.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 812 Tie Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather upper, tricot upper lining, brushed nylon sockliner, Polisport polyurethane insole, polyurethane midsole and outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
- Made in USA.
About New Balance:
New Balance strives to help people meet their fitness goals, whether it’s living a more healthy and active lifestyle or walking or running a first 5K. New Balance footwear blends function and fashion, offering performance technology with sporty style.