New Balance Women’s 812 Clogs — an easy on / off style with Rollbar technology for the walker who needs added stability
Ideal for those who overpronate (foot rolls inward too much), this clog features the Rollbar® support system for added motion control and stability. A synthetic upper with clog styling slips on / off with ease. The removable Polisport® antimicrobial polyurethane insole keeps feet healthier and offers a flexible fit. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for flat and normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 812 Tie Walking Shoes:
- Rollbar support system offers motion control, helping prevent overpronation.
- Removable Polisport insole gently conforms to the shape of your foot and disperses pressure.
- Walking Strike Path® integrated into the outsole delivers full-ground contact for better stability.
- Polyurethane midsole offers durable cushioning that resists compression.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 812 Tie Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather upper, nylon upper lining and sockliner, Polisport polyurethane foam insole, polyurethane midsole and outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.