New Balance Women’s 801 Clogs — the best of a sneaker and a slide
Expect the comfort of a walking shoe in this slide made with a C-CAP® compression-molded EVA midsole for cushioning and flexibility. Get maximum traction from the rubber outsole. Removable Abzorb® foam insole offers cushioning and shock absorption. Soft polyester lining. White / blue boasts a quilted fabric and suede upper with a stretch insert. The brown suede has perfs and a stretch elastic insert. White has a synthetic leather upper with stretch neoprene. Black, Silver, Komen Pink and Pink Ribbon have a synthetic leather and mesh upper with elastic insert. The Komen Pink and Pink Ribbon feature a raised Breast Cancer Ribbon detail on the stretch insert.
Click here to view Slip-Resistant Rubber Outsole.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 801 Clogs:
- C-CAP midsole offers a combination of cushioning and flexibility.
- Rubber outsole provides durability and traction.
- Removable Abzorb foam insole cushions and absorbs shock from heel to toe.
- Soft polyester lining won’t rub or irritate your foot.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 801 Clogs:
- Material Content: synthetic leather / mesh, quilted fabric / suede, suede or synthetic leather upper, polyester upper lining and sockliner, Abzorb foam insole, C-CAP compression-molded EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.