New Balance Women’s 750v2 Running Shoes pack advanced cushioning technology into a lightweight design
Walk or run, step lightly whatever your speed in this running shoe. The lightweight feeling comes courtesy of the ACTEVA LITE® midsole, which works with the flexible XLT footbed to cushion your steps. The synthetic / mesh upper helps keep the shoe light, while wrapping your foot with support. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 750v2 Running Shoes:
- ACTEVA LITE in the midsole is lighter than standard foam, yet doesn’t sacrifice cushioning.
- XLT footbed offers a combination of cushioning and flexibility.
- Rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability for lasting wear.
- Synthetic / mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 750v2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, nylon upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, ACTEVA Lite / XLT midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.