New Balance Women’s 750v1 Running Shoes give you the lightweight cushioning and flexibility you want
The 750v1 easily meets the demands of active women who need a well-cushioned shoe that flexes with each step. Injection-molded EVA forms a lightweight midsole that cushions and “gives” as you walk or run. A removable foam insole and breathable mesh upper enhance the comfort. Recommended for normal arches. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 750v1 Running Shoes:
- Injection-molded EVA midsole provides lasting comfort with a lightweight, flexible feel.
- Rubber outsole offers long-wearing durability
- Breathable nylon-lined mesh upper helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Foam insole can be removed to accommodate orthotics.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 750v1 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, nylon upper lining and sockliner, foam insole, injection-molded EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.