New Balance Women’s 749 Trail Running Shoes give you mild motion control and plenty of cushioned comfort
An excellent choice for overpronators (foot rolls inward too much), this running shoe has a single-density medial post that controls the velocity of pronation. Plus, Abzorb® cushioning technology in both the forefoot and heel provides optimal cushioning and a smooth transition on heel strike. Blown rubber in the forefoot offers flexibility, while the Ndurance rubber heel provides durability where you need it most.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 749 Trail Running Shoes:
- Acteva® Lite midsole, which is lighter than a standard foam midsole, offers exceptional cushioning.
- Stability Web® is an optimal ach support that is rigid, yet lightweight, preventing midfoot flex.
- NLOCK® integrated lacing and webbing system enhances fit and support.
- NDurance® rubber compound in the heel maximizes durability in high-wear areas.
- Blown rubber with flex grooves in the forefoot offers superior flexibility.
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper provides breathability, and synthetic leather molds to your foot for added support.
- Recommended for normal arches.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 749 Trail Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather and mesh upper, mesh upper lining, Abzorb® insole, Acteva Lite® midsole, Stability Web® shank, NDurance rubber (heel) and blown rubber (forefoot) outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.