Walk or run with a more natural stride in ultra-lightweight New Balance Women’s 730v2 Running Shoes
Feel the difference getting closer to the ground can make in this running shoe. It’s made with a lower midsole height and a 4mm heel-to-toe drop, placing the foot in a more neutral position. The ACTEVA™ LITE midsole lives up to its name, keeping the shoe ultra-light on your feet while providing long-lasting cushioning. No-sew construction ensures the synthetic lining feels smooth. Breathable synthetic / air mesh upper. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 730v2 Running Shoes:
- NL-1 last (shape) features a 4mm drop from heel-to-toe and is designed to mimic the shape of the foot for a more natural feel.
- Premium ACTEVA™ LITE midsole resists compression for longer lasting wear, providing lightweight cushioning.
- Rubber outsole delivers extra lightweight cushioning and flexibility.
- No-sew design helps prevent rubbing against the foot.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 730v2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / air mesh upper, synthetic upper lining, polyester sockliner, ACTEVA LITE midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
About New Balance:
New Balance strives to help people meet their fitness goals, whether it’s living a more healthy and active lifestyle or walking or running a first 5K. New Balance footwear blends function and fashion, offering performance technology with sporty style.