New Balance Women’s 711 Training Shoes surround your feet with cushiony softness!
Make this sporty lace-up your go-to shoe for everything from workouts to errands. It feels incredibly soft, thanks to CUSH+ technology in the midsole, and the removable foam insole adds an extra layer of cushioning. Plus, the Heel Crash Pad absorbs shock where you feel it most. A sleek mesh / synthetic upper with a soft, padded collar completes this comfortable package! Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 711 Training Shoes:
- CUSH+ midsole is engineered for a blend of cushioning and durability for comfort that lasts.
- Forefoot flex grooves allow the outsole to bend with the motion of your foot.
- Padded collar feels soft against your ankle.
- Mesh upper with thin synthetic overlays helps enhance the flexible feel.
- Heel Crash Pad provides energy return and shock absorption right where you need it.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 711 Training Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / thermoplastic polyurethane upper, foam insole, CUSH+ midsole, blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
About New Balance:
New Balance strives to help people meet their fitness goals, whether it’s living a more healthy and active lifestyle or walking or running a first 5K. New Balance footwear blends function and fashion, offering performance technology with sporty style.