New Balance Women’s 696 Tennis Shoes are built with ABZORB cushioning for comfort that lasts
You’ll want to keep playing when you hit the tennis court in this tennis shoe. You get the advanced, long-lasting cushioning of ABZORB® technology in the midsole, and a removable, injection-molded EVA insole adds extra softness. Herringbone tread on the non-marking rubber outsole is great for traction on and off the court. The leather and mesh upper laces up to fit. Recommended for normal arch foot types. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 696 Tennis Shoes:
- Removable, injection-molded EVA insole cushions your steps.
- Herringbone-tread outsole provides increased traction that’s great for turns and lateral (side-to-side) motion.
- ABZORB top-of-the-line foam in the midsole adds extra cushioning for the ultimate ride.
- Ndurance® rubber compound helps maximize durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 696 Tennis Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / mesh upper, polyester upper lining and sockliner, IMEVA insole, ABZORB midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.