Get great mileage with performance cushioning in New Balance Women’s 558 Walking Shoes
Soften impact on your feet
This walker has it all! C-Cap® compression molded EVA midsole reduces foot stress by creating superior shock absorption and flexibility. Walking Strike Path® outsole controls and stabilizes feet through the walking gait cycle. The lightweight, breathable synthetic leather and mesh upper features reflective detailing.
Click here to view the outsole with Walking Strike Path® that stabilizes and guides the foot through the walking gait cycle.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 558 Walking Shoes:
- C-Cap, compression molded EVA midsole flexes with your foot and softens impact.
- Removable Abzorb® insole, made of New Balance top of the line foam, cushions from heel to toe for added comfort.
- Walking Strike Path outsole provides walking stability.
- NDurance® enhanced rubber outsole offers maximum durability and superior traction.
- Synthetic leather and mesh upper keeps feet comfortably cool.
- Reflective detailing aids in safety during low-light hours.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 558 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather and mesh upper, Abzorb foam insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.