New Balance Women’s 411 Walking Shoes — get out and get moving in this supportive walker
Whether you enjoy casual strolls or walking for fitness, this leather and mesh walking shoe is just right for you! The Walking Strike Path® design of the outsole guides your foot into a natural stride, while the IMEVA offers firm cushioning that flexes as you walk. Removable insole. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 411 Walking Shoes:
- IMEVA (injection-molded EVA foam) midsole provides firm yet flexible cushioning.
- Walking Strike Path outsole stabilizes and guides the foot through the walking gait cycle.
- Leather / synthetic upper laces up to fit.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 411 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / synthetic upper, nylon upper and upper lining, foam insole, IMEVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.