New Balance Women’s 1765 Walking Shoes pack premium cushioning technology into a low-profile design
This low-profile walking shoe is light in weight, yet big on comfort. The cushiony REVlite midsole softens your steps without weighing you down. N2 technology and the removable ABZORB® foam insole add extra cushioning. The mesh and synthetic Fantom Fit upper “hugs” the foot with an ultra-light, supportive fit. Recommended for normal arch foot types. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 1765 Walking Shoes:
- N2 technology provides long-lasting cushioning in a low-profile design, helping to keep the foot closer to the ground.
- REVlite, an innovative, lightweight foam compound in the midsole, adds extra cushioning and durability.
- Mesh / synthetic upper is made with Fantom Fit technology, fusing together thin materials in a no-sew process for ultra-light support and fit.
- Medial post and shank deliver stability and support.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 1765 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / synthetic upper, polyester upper lining and sockliner, ABZORB foam insole, REVlite midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.