New Balance Women’s 1400 Running Shoes deliver a great grip and a racer’s edge with comfort that’s light on your feet
Built for an ultra-light walking or running experience, this synthetic / mesh running shoe delivers comfort without weighing you down. The rubber outsole is designed for full ground contact, providing ample stability, while the REVlite midsole offers durable, yet lightweight cushioning. Named Best Shoe for Speed by Shape magazine. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 1400 Running Shoes:
- REVlite midsole provides premium cushioning and durability at a 30% lighter weight than comparable foams.
- No-sew synthetic / mesh upper with welded seams helps reduce weight of the shoe and prevents chafing.
- Rubber outsole offers full ground contact for better stability.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 1400 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, nylon upper lining and sockliner, foam insole, REVlite midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.