New Balance Women’s 1340 Running Shoes optimize cushioning for a more comfortable ride
Here’s an athletic shoe that delivers an impressive level of flexibility, stability and cushioning. The N2 bottom unit is cushioning technology at its finest—responsive, durable, with a low profile that keeps feet lower to the ground. The lightweight, flexible thermoplastic polyurethane shank delivers stability and support through a center T-beam design, while the Stabilicore medial support system provides an extremely smooth transition from heel strike to toe-off. Abzorb® foam delivers even more cushioning. Ndurance® rubber compound in high-wear areas extends the life of the outsole. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for flat arches.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 1340 Running Shoes:
- N2 cushioning technology offers responsive, durable cushioning in a low profile design.
- T-beam, a lightweight, flexible shank, is engineered to deliver optimum stability and arch support.
- Stabilicore medial support system promotes a smooth transition from heel strike to toe-off.
- Top-of-the-line Abzorb foam offers extra cushioning for the ultimate ride.
- Ndurance rubber compound helps maximize durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 1340 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, synthetic upper lining, EVA sockliner, polyurethane insole, ACTEVA midsole, T-Beam shank, blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.