Think of it more as an experience than a shoe — New Balance Women's 1260v2 Running Shoes
The best keeps getting better, especially in this running shoe from a company who knows athletic shoes! The low profile and plush materials yield a lighter weight choice for women who want premium stability and a luxury ride. You get exceptional bottom cushioning, a stabilizing and arch supporting shank, and reinforcements in high wear areas that keep this shoe on-the-go well into the future.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women's 1260v2 Running Shoes:
- N2 bottom cushioning technology delivers on response, durability and cushioning in a low profile that keeps foot lower to the ground.
- Lightweight, flexible T-Beam thermoplastic rubber shank delivers optimum torsional stability and arch support.
- An injection-molded thermoplastic medial support system provides a smooth transition from heel to strike to toe-off.
- ABZORB®, the top-of-the-line foam for New Balance, delivers a superior blend of cushioning and compression features for the ultimate ride.
- Rubber compound Ndurance provides maximum durability in high wear areas so your shoes last longer.
Other Important Information New Balance Women's 1260v2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic upper, mesh upper lining, polyurethane sockliner, foam footbed, Acteva Lite midsole, T-Beam shank, blown rubber / rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
- Made in USA.