New Balance Women’s 1260V3 Running Shoes are built for featherweight cushioning and support in a low-profile design
Keep a low profile in this running shoe! N2 technology in the heel gives you plenty of cushioning where you need it in a low-profile design. That means your foot stays closer to the ground, promoting better balance. The ACTEVA® LITE midsole cushions from heel to toe, while helping keep the shoe lightweight. Plus, the Tbeam shank offers arch support, while helping to stabilize your walking or running stride. An ultra-light synthetic / thermoplastic polyurethane upper and removable ABZORB® foam insole complete this comfortable style. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of New Balance Women’s 1260V3 Running Shoes:
- N2 heel technology provides long-lasting cushioning in a low-profile design, allowing the foot to be lower to the ground for better balance.
- Tbeam, a lightweight, flexible shank, is engineered to deliver stability and arch support with a unique center beam design.
- Fantom Fit upper combines thin synthetic and thermoplastic polyurethane materials for an ultra-light feel.
- ACTEVA LITE midsole offers extra cushioning and is lighter than standard midsole foam.
- No-sew construction with welded seams helps reduce chafing and irritation against your foot.
Other Important Information About New Balance Women’s 1260V3 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / thermoplastic polyurethane upper, Fantom Fit upper lining, polyurethane sockliner, ABZORB insole, ACTEVA LITE midsole, T-Beam thermoplastic polyurethane shank, blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
About New Balance:
New Balance strives to help people meet their fitness goals, whether it’s living a more healthy and active lifestyle or walking or running a first 5K. New Balance footwear blends function and fashion, offering performance technology with sporty style.